"In the United States, from where India borrows its economic prescriptions, food is only allowed to be exported after the country ensures that in addition to 309 million people, 168 million cats and dogs have also been well-fed."
- Devinder Sharma, Food and Trade Policy Analyst
"Discriminatory barriers continue to hamper women's right to shape their own lives and choices, and fully participate in public life in the Gulf region."
- Navi Pillay, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
"While the government undertakes developmental initiatives, the corporate sector also needs to exhibit socially responsible business practices to ensure judicious distribution of wealth."
- - Salman Khurshid, Minister for Corporate Affairs, Govt of India
"The huge potential to harm and do good lay in the mainline business operations of corporations from which the profits are made."
- - Arun Maira, Member, Planning Commission of India
"Despite its seemingly impressive steady march of progress in the past decades, CSR has failed. Furthermore, we are witnessing the decline of CSR, which will continue until its natural death, unless it is reborn and rejuvenated."
- Dr. Wanyne Visser, Founder and Director of CSR International, UK